Candidates will be selected according to their qualification and suitability by a nominated selection committee in a competitive selection process. Candidates meeting the application criteria are invited for an interview and a presentation, which will take place in Heidelberg.
- One page (DIN A4) statement of research interest (including research proposal);
- Curriculum vitae;
- List of publications (including awards);
- Copy of the latest degree certificate (officially acknowledged);
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applications need to be prepared in English. Complete application papers have to be submitted as a single PDF (max. 5MB) to Dr. Sigrid Ziegler: sigrid.ziegler(at)nct‐heidelberg.de.
The NCT Heidelberg is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment. The NCT Heidelberg is committed to increase the percentage of female scientists and encourages female applicants to apply. Among candidates of equal aptitude and qualifications, a person with disabilities will be given preference.