T.U.L.P.E. e.V. - Federal Self-Help Association for Neck, Head and Facial Disabled Persons
T.U.L.P.E. e.V. is an independent self-help association, in which affected persons, their relatives, experts, as well as persons interested in the topic have joined together. A special highlight for the members of the self-help group is the quarterly, association-internal magazine EpiFace for the constant clearing-up over novelties in the medicine and their procedures.
Contact person: Doris Frensel
Self-help network head neck M.U.N.D. - cancer
The self-help network Kopf-Hals-M.U.N.D.- Krebs e.V. was founded on November 27, 2015 in Berlin. It is a solidarity community under construction of people with cancer in the head-neck-mouth area as well as their relatives.
- Talking with like-minded people about living with the disease and coping with it with affected people/staff on the phone, at self-help group meetings and as part of patient care (visits by affected people before and after surgery in the hospital and at home).
- Information at events (local, regional, national)
- Information in publications such as the Blue Booklets of the German Cancer Aid (Deutsche Krebshilfe)
- Information (also addresses and dates) on our website and on request
- Referral to professional counseling
- We strive for a cancer-related representation of interests: e.g. with health insurance companies, pension offices, in health and social policy for the areas of medicine, rehabilitation, supply of medicines and remedies, social assistance and self-help.
Self-help network head-neck-mouth-cancer e.V.
Thomas Mann Str. 40
Federal association larynx and head neck tumors
The federal federation cares for all in the Federal Republic of Germany existing 14 regional federations and more than 150 district and local associations, sections and groups of self-helps (member organizations), in order to carry out social work in time for the well-being of all larynx-operated and at head neck tumor-illnesses. The Federal Association has nearly 3,500 members nationwide, of whom approximately 10 percent are active volunteers.
Federal Association of Laryngeal and Head and Neck Tumors e.V.
Thomas Mann Str. 40
Telephone: 0228 33889 300
fax: 0228 33889 310
Mr. Jürgen Lippert (Vice President)
Phone: 03741 221593
Contact and Information Center for Self-Help Groups Dresden
The Contact and Information Center for Self-Help Groups Dresden offers support and advice to interested citizens and existing self-help groups. If you have questions about self-help or are looking for a suitable self-help group, you are welcome to contact the KISS:
Phone: 0351 2 06 19 85
fax: 0351 5 00 76 36
Cancer Information Service
The DKFZ's Cancer Information Service (KID) provides patients, interested members of the public and experts with individual answers to all questions on the subject of cancer. The KID provides information on all cancer-related topics in understandable language by telephone, e-mail and on the Internet.
KID also sees an important task in providing addresses and contact points for those seeking help.
German Cancer Research Center
Neuheimer Field 280
Phone: 0800 4203040 (toll-free)