The social counseling service at the NCT/UCC offers patients professional help with personal and social problems, and so complements medical and nursing care.
The service includes:
- Information on socio-legal issues and support in dealing with government offices and authorities
- Information on rehabilitation measures, pensions, care benefits, assistance in financial emergencies, severely disabled ID card
- Support in applying for social benefits
- Advice on questions concerning professional reintegration
- Signposting to self-help groups
- Assistance in finding information and other contacts
The counseling sessions can be attended individually or with family members.
Isabel Kranz (Dipl.-Soz.arb. / Soz.päd. (FH), M. A.)
Phone: +49 (0)351 458 11451