The Clinical Trial Center (CTC) is the central platform for the coordination and management of investigator initiated trials (IIT) at the National Center for Tumor Diseases Dresden of the University Cancer Center (NCT/UCC). The CTC provides assistance from the early planning phase to the actual conduct of clinical trials, from phase 1 to 3 in the field of hematology and oncology.
In order to assure adherence to the high standards according to GCP regulations for clinical trials (under European and German law) and successful completion of trial projects, the CTC collaborates with the following organisations:
- University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
- Dresden University of Technology
- BioBank Dresden (BBD)
- German Cancer Research Center (dkfz)
- Helmholtz Center Dresden Rossendorf (hzdr)
- Clinical trial center of the NCT Heidelberg