The Patient Council is the point of contact for patients and their relatives, and helps forward concerns to the right person quickly.
Other tasks of the Patient Council:
- It contributes the patient perspective to strategic planning and to the development of project proposals and initiatives of the NCT/UCC.
- The members of the Patient Council are involved in events such as the Patient Café, Rowing Against Cancer and the Patient Day.
- The Patient Council engages in regular exchanges with the NCT/UCC Directorate.
- It supports scientists and physicians in an advisory capacity in the planning of clinical projects.
- It maintains contact with oncological self-help groups.
You are welcome to contact the Patient Council with any concerns you may have – either by email at: patienten-beirat(at)nct-dresden.de
or in person at the open Patient Café of the NCT/UCC.