The CTC is the central platform for the coordination of investigator initiated trials (IIT) at the National Center for Tumor Diseases Dresden (NCT/UCC). The CTC provides assistance from the early planning phase to the actual conduct of clinical trials, from phase 1 to 3.
In order to assure adherence to the high standards according to GCP regulations for clinical trials (under European and German law) and successful completion of trial projects, the CTC collaborates with the following organisations:
- University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
- Technische Universität Dresden
- BioBank Dresden
- German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf
- Clinical trial center of the NCT Heidelberg